We currently are looking for one more person to fill an open seat on our Board of Directors. We’re looking for someone that is enthusiastic about what we’re doing, willing to learn about the inner workings of our club, riding and motorcycles in general along with being fairly tech/graphics friendly. The AZRATPack is an AMA Chartered Club. We are a tight knit group looking for the right person!
Here are some of the duties that are performed by board members:
- Organize and be the point person for 1-2 breakfast events per year.
- Organize and be the point person for 1-2 dinner events per year.
- Chair at least one ride per year.
- Attend monthly board meetings.
- Be engaged and contribute.
- Be willing to move the needle forward!
After a trial period, you may be asked to hold a title on the board. Current titles are:
- President – Victor Castaneda
- Vice-President – (Rodney Chew)
- Road Captain – Sebastian Spall
- Treasurer – (Victor Castaneda)
- Membership Services — (Victor Castaneda)
- Risk Manager – Rodney Chew
- Sargent of Arms – (Victor Castaneda)
In parenthesis is the person covering for an open position. Some current board members hold more than one title.
New board members are voted in by the Board of Directors.
If you are interested in helping shape the future of the AZRATPack, please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.