We currently are looking for three people to fill open seats on our Board of Directors. We’re looking for people that are enthusiastic about what we’re doing, willing to learn about the inner workings of our club, riding and motorcycles along with being fairly tech friendly. The AZRATPack is an AMA Chartered Club. We are a tight knit group looking for the right people!
Here are some of the duties that are performed by board members:
- Organize and be the point person for 1-2 breakfast events per year.
- Organize and be the point person for 1-2 dinner events per year.
- Chair at least one ride per year.
- Attend monthly board meetings.
- Be engaged and contribute.
- Be willing to move the needle forward!
After a trial period, you may be asked to hold a title on the board. Current titles are:
- Road Captain
- Membership Services
- Risk Manager
- Sargent of Arms
Some current board members hold more than one title.
New board members are voted in by the Board of Directors.
If you are interested in helping shape the future of the AZRATPack, please shoot me an email at [email protected].