Keeping track of who was on the 2021 rides was a bit of a challenge for a variety of reasons. For 2022, we are implementing some changes to registration so that we can better keep track on who is on our rides and have a backup in case a question arises at the end of the year for when we hand out awards.
- You must be a current member of the AZRATPack.
- You must participate on the ride on what is legally considered a motorcycle.
- We then ask you to register for the ride on our website. You will need to register individually to both be considered for an award. Registrations that come through as “Joe/Jill Schmoe” will not be counted towards an award. “+1s” also will not count.
- Both riders and passengers that are individually paying members are eligible for awards as long as they register individually.
- All participants are required to sign an AZRATPack/AMA release of liability form (ROL) along with filling out the GO AZ Motorcycles ROL, legibly.
When we do our post-event reconciliation, we should have an equal number of registrations and ROL signatures for those of you wishing to be counted for a year-end award.